Summer 2019 Course Registration
You must attend the Orientation, Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 8:00am to 10:30 am in order to take Summer 2019 MBSR.
We will do Orientation and Class#1 in combination on this date. So it is important to be there. By the end of this class you will have a sense of its potential value to you, and it should help you decide whether to enroll for the entire summer session.
Location: True North Health Care 514 Beltrami Ave.
1. Download and read these items before June 11, 8:00am Orientation/Class #1
Welcome MBSR Orientation Required reading before Orientation
Research Required reading for registration
MBSR for educators. I have a resource page for educator. Click here to access this page
2. Download and complete these registration forms.
Participant Information Required for registration
PaymentOptions Required for registration
5 Informed Consent Su19 Required for registration
Guidelines For Class Required reading for registration
Desired Outcomes Required for registration
3. To reserve your place in class, return the above-required forms to me by any one of the following methods:
(1) Scan completed forms and attach them in an e-mail to email@example.com
(2) Just print, fill out and snail-mail them to me at:
Geri C. Wilimek, ℅ Wildgen Wilimek and Associates 1526 30th St. NW Bemidji MN ATTN: MBSR
(3) Forms can be completed at the Orientation and Registration session, but you need to come early and turn them in before class. Extra forms will be available at the Orientation site.