Hi, I am so glad you are interested in registering for MBSR Winter 2023!
Please read the information on Class Schedule Winter 2023 To be sure you don’t have major conflicts in your schedule. Research shows that attendance at all class sessions and completion of homework are correlated with the stress reduction benefits of MBSR! If you have questions just email me firstname.lastname@example.org with MBSR QUESTION in the subject line.
You can begin registration by responding to the questions below and emailing your responses to me at email@example.com I suggest cutting and pasting the following questions into an email, and typing in the answers! Use MBSR Registration in the subject line of your email so I’m sure to see it! I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Geri
Preliminary questions for In-person Evening MBSR Class 6:00-8:30pm (limited to 8-10 participants)
- What is your full name?
- How did you find out about MBSR?
- What is your contact phone number?
- May I text/call/or email you? I will use email as a default form of communication unless otherwise needed, as in an emergency.
- Please provide an emergency contact person and phone number.
- Is your schedule free to attend class weekly and to complete 45-60minutes of home practice 5-6 days a week during February and March 2023? (If you know you have to miss more than one class I recommend you register for the next round of MBSR.)
- Can you attend the online orientation, January 25, 6:00-7:30pm? ( a link will be sent for joining this session)
- The purpose of Orientation is to give a full sense of the course, so you can make an informed decision about taking the class. Do you have any questions I can answer between now and Orientation on January 25 2023?
- Have you looked at the class information in the Class Schedule tab on this website? (www.geriwilimekmbsr.com)?
- Have you subscribed to this site by pressing the blue “Follow” button in the right hand banner? “Following” means you will get any new posts or announcements I make about Winter 2023 classes. Thank you for your responses to these preliminary questions.