We are completing Week 6 of MBSR, and it’s time again for the MBSR All Day Silent Retreat!
Who: All current MBSR participants and all MBSR alumni.
What: A day of guided meditation, including walking, eating, sitting, mindful movement and more….
- Silence is maintained the whole day. The teacher provides verbal support and guidance.
- Snacks and beverages are provided. Gluten Free and decaf choices will be provided. There will be chocolate.
- Floor blankets and sitting cushions provided. Chairs also provided.
- PACK A LUNCH TO EAT MINDFULLY AT NOON!
- Dress in soft, comfortable clothes and bring layers for comfort.
- Bring any special props needed for floor sitting or yoga.
When: 9:00am to 4:00pm Saturday, April 16, 2016. We will start on time, so come 15-20 minutes early to visit, have a cup of coffee or tea, and settle in.
Where: First Lutheran Church – 900 Bemidji Ave – upstairs in the Labyrinth Room
Contact Geri Wilimek if you have questions: email@example.com
Put MBSR Retreat in the Subject Line….